Report is a text which presents information about something, as it is. It is as a result of systematic observation and analyses.
General Classification: Stating classification of general aspect of thing; animal, public place, plant, etc which will be discussed in general.
Description: tells what the phenomenon under discussion; in terms of parts, qualities, habits or behaviors.
Its social purpose is presenting information about something. They generally describe an entire class of things, whether natural or made: mammals, the planets, rocks, plants, countries of region, culture, transportation, and so on.
The characteristics or language feature
- Use of general nouns, e.g. hunting dogs, rather than particular nouns, e.g. our dog
- Use of relating verbs to describe features, e.g. Molecules are tiny particles
- Some use of action verbs when describing behavior, e.g. Emus cannot fly
- Use of timeless present tense to indicate usualness, e.g. Tropical cyclones always begin over the sea
- Use of technical terms, e.g. Isobars are lines drawn on a weather map
- Use of paragraphs with topic sentences to organise bundles of information; repeated naming of the topic as the beginning focus of the clause.
Cows are cattle which belong to Bovidae famili and Bovinae upafamili. Cows that have been neutered and are typically used to plow the field named Ox. Cows are cared primarily for the benefit of milk and meat as human food.
Cows have a scientific name as Bos Taurus. Cows have a gestation period of over 274 days. Average cow lifespans is 15 years. The male weight is typically around 1,100 kg, while average females’ weight is about 720 kg.
Please, answer the questions!
- What is the benefit of cows as human food?
- What is the scientific name of cows?
- Who is the cow that have weight around 1,100 kg?
- What is the famili of cows?
- Do you have cow in your home?